5 Star Reviews Book Reviews

Beautiful Bombshell: by Christina Lauren Review

8:13 AMAlma Lopez

Beautiful Bombshell: by Christina Lauren

Summary:


The gentlemen from Beautiful Bastard, Beautiful Stranger, and Beautiful Player are out for a wild night on The Strip.

When Max, Henry, and Will steal Bennett away for a weekend of shenanigans and strippers in Vegas, the first stop of the night doesn’t go at all as planned. With their scheme for a Guys Weekend completely derailed anyway, Max and Bennett begin to play a wild game of stealth and secrecy in order to have their bombshells all over Sin City.



Review: 

I tip my imaginary top hat off to Christina and Lauren, for they continue to please with this addition to the Beautiful series. This is the second novella in the series and I loved every second of the hilarious shenanigans that followed the boys in Bennett's bachelor weekend away. I couldn't help laughing out in hysterical fits (which earned me a few awkward glances from my neighbor on my flight) over these men and their banter. Classic cheeky, hilarious, and addictive writing from the dynamic duo! 

I always love being able to experience Bennett's dirty mouth and panty ripping sexiness again, which didn't disappoint as usual. We get to follow Bennett and his band of misfits (Max, Will, and Henry) to Vegas for a bachelor party weekend sure to be filled with naughty high jinks. The first night of the weekend will surely never be forgotten by any of the fellas. They start off at a high class strip/sex club run by no other than Johnny French himself, which we met during Sara and Max's sinful public sexcapades in Beautiful Stranger. Bennett was forcefully coerced into a lap dance by his generous entourage. He begrudgingly went along with it despite his knowing distaste for it.  What he got in that back room both surprised and blew his mind. Unfortunately, his surprise left him with an all too familiar feeling of frustration. 

 I don't want to give away too much for those of you who have yet to indulge in this spectacular bit of awesomeness! You get a fantastic peek into Will and his nerdy yet totally playboy persona. He was the only single man in the group and took every opportunity to take jabs at the guys and their missing pussy whipped balls. 

"The thing you couldn't possibly understand, Will, is there is a benefit to fucking only one woman: she learns exactly what to do. I'm more than happy to give Chloe full access to my balls." - Bennett

The lengths Max and Bennett went to for their ladies was adorable and comical at the same time. I was wonderfully reminded of how much I love the relationship between Bennett and Chloe. His dirty mouth and her brazen cock teasing, which leaves him frustrated yet on the tip of his toes, is a winning recipe in my book.

"Jesus, woman. I may need a bit longer than that. Just fucking cuddle me for a few." With a small kiss to my neck, she whispered, "I can't wait for you to become Mr. Bennett Mills."

I will be anxiously awaiting "Beautiful Player" to be released next month. I loved the sneek peak prologue of Beautiful Player given at the end. I can't wait for the rest of the series. I am sure it will be just as awesome as the others! I definitely recommend this one as well as all the other books that preceded it to any one that will listen. 

  5 out of 5 stars


About the authors: Christina Lauren

Christina Hobbs & Lauren Billings write under the combined pen-name of Christina Lauren. Separated by the pesky state of Nevada, these co-author besties talk several times a day, agree that Ruby Pumps is the best nail polish color ever, and would, if given the choice, spend all day staring at the ocean from the San Clemente pier.


We don't respond to messages here, so please contact us via twitter (@seeCwrite for Christina and @LolaShoes for Lauren) or our site. Thank you!!

Contact info:
www.christinalaurnenbook.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form