Cover a Reveal and Blurb for debut novel Bittersweet Melody by Maddison Rose!

3:26 AMAlma Lopez

Official Blurb:

They say there’s a consequence to everything. Each choice and action made can either make or break you—in my case, it’s left me with a gaping hole that I fill every day with guilt, shame, and regret. I should’ve saved him. I could’ve. But I didn’t. Sometimes late at night when my demons haunt me, I wish I could go back. Back to when I was that naive, punk kid who thought the world was full of rainbows and butterflies. Back to where my soul didn’t feel so stained and broken. But I can’t. I have to live with my failures. And it doesn’t matter how hard I run, there’s no escaping my guilt.

Cooper Hensley is the perfect front man for the Damaged Souls. After returning from his time as a Marine, all he wants is to bury himself into the rock and roll lifestyle with music, alcohol, and one night stands. Chasing sweet oblivion to numb his pain, nothing can rattle his carefully guarded heart . . . that is until Caylee Sawyer comes looking for the man she believes a hero. What she finds instead is someone broken, someone who needs to forgive himself and move on, someone who affects her so completely, she can’t walk away. But can she convince him to lower his guard long enough for her to claim his heart? And when he does, will she be prepared for the consequences.

About the Author:

      
A homesick Aussie living amongst the cactus and mountains of Arizona, Belinda Boring is a self proclaimed addict of romance and all things swoon worthy. When she's not devouring her latest read, you can find her celebrating her passion for books on her blog The Bookish Snob.

With all that excitement, it wasn’t long before she began writing, pouring her imagination and creativity into the stories she dreams. Whether urban fantasy, paranormal romance or romance in general, Belinda strives to share great plots with heart and characters that you can’t help but connect with. Of course, she wouldn’t be Belinda without adding heroes she hopes will curl your toes.

Surrounded by a supportive cast of family, friends and the man she gives her heart and soul to, Belinda is living the good life. Happy reading!

Bestselling Romance Author of The Mystic Wolves series, Brianna Lane series, Enchanted Hearts, and Loving Liberty!

She also writes under the name Belinda Boring. Check out her other novels on goodreads.

https://www.facebook.com/maddisonrose
https://www.thebookishsnob.blogspot.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form