4 Star Reviews Blog Tours Book Reviews

Blog Tour: Tattooed Dots by Kimberly Knight

12:48 PMAlma Lopez


Kimberly Knight
Tattooed Dots Blog Tour
February 11 - 18, 2014

Synopsis:

Tattooed Dots (Halo Series #1)

Easton Crawford put his modeling career and good looks before his marriage until it was over. Years later, he is finally learning how to be the father his daughter needed him to be. Hes not looking for a new mom for his daughterjust nightly casual hook-ups. When his best friend, Avery, convinces him that a good way to meet a lot of single women is to go on a singles cruise, Easton finds more than just a hook-up when he meets a fellow cruiser, Brooke.

Brooke Bradley has taken care of her younger sister, Bailee, for most of their lives. While their mother was enjoying not being a mother, Brooke became the adult in the household at thirteen. She had always taken care of the people in her life, especially her boyfriend, Jared. If it wasnt for Brooke, Jared wouldnt know how to function throughout the day.

When Brookes best friend, Nicole, gives her a gift of going on a cruise without telling her that its a singles cruise, will Brooke find someone willing to be her constant and finally leave Jared?

Brooke and Easton learn that people are brought into their lives for many reasons. Over time, they find out what those reasons are. Some are to be a temporary acquaintance while others are there for life.

What will Easton do when he meets Brooke and realizes that she is someone that is meant to be in his life forever, especially after Brooke has an unexpected surgery and Easton is scared of losing her forever?

Goodreads:https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18667273-tattooed-dots?bf=500&from_search=true

       

 Review:

I thoroughly enjoyed this heart clenching, tension filled story. Right from the beginning, you get drawn in from the prologue itself. One second, I was completely disgusted by Ethan's behavior, then I was melting like a pile of goo. Way to keep my emotions on the tip of their toes Kimberly! This story had great elements that pulled me in on so many levels. There was just the right amount of sexual tension to build up to the gratifying climax (dirty innuendo), but also had tender heart squeezing moments that will bring you to your knees. Easton was the typical bad boy who played the field with no strings attached, but he had reasons to justify his player ways. Despite the instant chemistry and attraction between Easton and Brooke, she had a boyfriend that she refused to be disloyal to. Let the stewing temptation cruise commence!

"When he smiled at me the first time, I couldn't look away from his dimples and the way his mouth curved upward causing faint lines to crease by his eyes and around his mouth. It was like I had never seen a smile before. There was just something about the way he smiled that drew me in and made me want to look at it all day." -Brooke

Brooke's best friend Nicole and Easton's best friend Avery both dragged them along on the singles cruise, so neither of them expected to find anyone there. Brooke came on the cruise with a boyfriend who should have been left by the curb along time ago. She stayed true to herself though. Despite her attraction to Easton, she was determined to go back home and end things with Jared before she even thought about starting anything up with Easton. Nicole and Avery (the best friends) had instantly fallen in lust, so that didn't help with their frustrating sexual stalemate. So they spent their days together hanging out, and their nights sharing each others stories and secrets. Easton had opened up and talked about his past, which he has never done before. Brooke in return, spilled her dirty laundry about her absentee mother and low life of a boyfriend.

"From what you've told me these last few days and what I've seen, you're the strongest woman I know. If you can raise a six-year-old when you're only thirteen-which is scary as hell- you can't let a little trip on strong cables hold you back. Now get out there Superwoman and fly." -Easton

Swoon...Easton was so incredible respectful and tender with Brooke, even though he was filled to the brim with lust for her. They both lived in different cities, so that added to the questionable fate of their future together. Eventually their wonderful oasis on the cruise ship was over and real life awaited them both. Unfortunately real life smacked them right on their asses. Brooke's boyfriend, Jared, made it remarkably easy to end their pitiful excuse of a relationship. Easton was filled with the ever growing need to get Brooke in his life. Now that they were both single, they both wanted to make it work. Brooke had to deal with a horrific nightmare that no one expected. Who better to help her through her time in need then Easton right? I know I am being vague, but I would hate to give away any important parts. Will all the complicated puzzle pieces finally fit together, so they can finally be together. Or does fate have other plans for them?

"Everyday I couldn't wait to talk to her. I was trying to play it cool and not act like a total girl, but I craved her. I wanted to show her that I was there for her and was going to figure out how to be with her."- Easton

This story rocked my sexy boots, and pulled at my heart strings at the same time. They both have been through so much tragedy and pain, but somehow found each other after all the crap life through at them. I enjoyed their journey and struggle to find that HEA. Kimberly did a great job with not only Easton and Brooke's connection, but the secondary characters as well. I am happy that this book turned into a series. I can't wait to read more about all these wonderful characters. I recommend this book to my fellow readers out there.

"I haven't needed to look at another woman because all I do is think about you. From the moment I wake in the morning, until I go to bed- I think of you and it doesn't stop there. I dream about you too. My father once told me that I would know who I was meant to be with when I couldn't get her out of my head. And you know what? He was right. I love you Brooke. I fucking Love you!" -Easton

4 out of 5 Smexy, Lusty, Heart Melting Stars!






Purchase Links:










Smashwords- http://bit.ly/1iBhF9T



Author Low Down: 



Kimberly Knight has just moved from the Bay Area in California to the mountains near a lake with her loving husband and spoiled cat, Precious. In her spare time, she enjoys watching her favorite reality TV shows, playing co-ed slow pitch softball in a few local leagues,rooting for her SF Giants and San Jose Sharks and playing computer games like World of Warcraft with Audrey Harte and online poker. Now that she is near a lake, she plans on working on her tan and doing more outdoor stuff like...watching hot guys ski. However, the bulk of her time is dedicated to writing and reading Romance and Erotic fiction.

Stalk Links:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form