5 Star Reviews Blog Tours Book Reviews

*New Review* Blog Tour: Domesticated by Jettie Woodfruff

3:14 AMAlma Lopez




I was once told that I was like an animal. Animals were naturally conditioned, just like the rodent that I was, I needed to be conditioned. Aristocrats in our class had a trained way of living. Women had their place beside their hard-working spouses and weren't allowed to rock the boat.

As a small child, I believed in the preparation requirements. Once learned, a conditioned response is hard to get past. No matter how much I tried, it was a part of me - deep within my subconscious. No matter how much I wanted it to be different, it never was, and nobody could change what had been acclimatized profoundly in my mind.  

I knew what I did was wrong. I knew what I hid from the world was dirty. And I knew Garrison would never understand. However, I couldn’t stop. I couldn’t control it. No matter how hard I tried. It was always there, always a part of me, and who I was. 

This book is for mature audiences only. In other words, it is F**ked up.
Read at your own risk.

 Buy link-->Buy NOW on Amazon

Goodreads Link--Add to Goodreads




"You don't need to be domesticated at all. You've been domesticated your entire life. You need to be set free, spread your wings and fly."

I am starting to feel like a broken record, because I just can't get enough of the dark seductress that is Jettie Woodruff. She always finds a way to make me love what I should hate, and shove me in that, oh so tempting darkness. This tale is a harsh one indeed, but it was worth every heart clenching word read. My libido was sent flying of the charts and at the same time I was unequivocally emotionally gutted, which together, left me an utter hot arse mess. Such a typical emotional recipe while reading one of Jettie's books. Kendra was such an amazing and strong bitchy ass character. I effin' loved her. If you read this book, most of you will think that maybe I am the one with issues here, because it is just way too easy to hate her pompous uptight self. You have to dig deep....way deep...to find the gooey center that is Kendra's soft side. She is the way she is due to a devastatingly effed up child hood, and some shitty distorted conditioning to be nothing but subordinate arm candy.

"I had to stay true to myself. I vowed long ago never to long for affection, love, or admiration from anyone. It was a safer place to be. Stone cold was much easier than a false reality."

Kendra was living the high society life, with lots of money, a nice house, an appropriately successful husband that all lived up to the status quo she was supposed to maintain. From the outside she had it all, but Kendra hated it with a passion. She had some dark desires that were never sated, and a constant compulsion to satisfy her dark hunger herself...multiple time as day. That girl was a horn dog that could get in the mood from even the smallest things. At first I was like, "WTF girl, keep your hand out of your pants, you are gonna give yourself arthritis if you keep that up!" That quickly turned into, "Damn, is it getting hot in her?" Kendra always kept her true naughty desires to herself, because she was programmed to believe that they were wrong and dirty. Her life felt so desolate and lonely, trapped in a facade that was seemingly inescapable. That is until her life got flipped upside down after a few interesting encounters with the man hired to drive her boat for the summer. *Cue overly sarcastic voice* Kendra fraternizing with...perhaps even attracted to the "help"...no way??!

"I was joking. Get that stick out of your ass and let me domesticate you."

Sam was the only one who put her in her place, not putting up with her uptight shit. She began to loosen up around him, which made her drop her unemotional mask and feel things she didn't necessarily want to feel. The bossy bitch in her always seemed to resurface when these pesky emotions started to show. It seemed like that was just the way she was wired to be, but it was mainly because those rights were crudely stripped from her from an early age. Her childhood was so incredibly horrible, but it also fueled some of her forbidden fantasies. Sam tried to crack her shield in order to see the real Kendra within. It was a tough task to accomplish though. They were both treading on shaky waters (nautical pun intended). Kendra wanted un uncomplicated Dom to sate all her naughty wishes, but Sam was just not that kind of guy.

"Jesus, Sam. Why does it matter? Your dick was so fucking hard you were ready to explode after leaving your hand print across my ass. Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it too."

Got to love Kendra's unfiltered sassy mouth. Even though Sam proved to be a horrible Dom, she couldn't help the draw she had to him. She knew that he was starting to feel things for her, and despite all her denial, she was too. Kendra was still married, he was due back home at the end of the summer, and a lot of other reckless things happened to make their situation even messier than they ever thought. How could they possibly ever have a happy ending when one person always had only one foot in? If Kendra decided to go all in, would Sam be able to catch her when all things were revealed? Will her past continue to hold her poisoner from ever having that HEA?

"I knew with everything in me Sam was mine for the taking. The only question was my own reservations. Could Sam handle me, and could I handle him? Maybe giving in didn't mean I was weak, maybe it meant I deserved it."

Okay, I promise I am wrapping it up now. I went a little long with this one, but I couldn't help it. Once I started writing the review, I couldn't stop typing. This book had all my fav things--captivating and refreshing storyline, strong female character that I couldn't help love despite the laundry list of reason why I shouldn't, a swoon worthy male lead who ran rampant with my heart and my knickers, and enough emotional turmoil to leave me shaking my fists high to the book heavens. Jettie really knows how to pull all the right strings, and I will always be her willing puppet. I can't wait to see what else she has up her deliciously enticing sleeve. I would definitely, absolutely, highly recommend this book to my fellow book junkies out there. Oh, and if you haven't read any other books by Jettie Woodruff, go get your read on peeps! You are missing out on some seriously effed up, magnificently maddening, amazingly addicting stories. ;)

5 out of 5 Devastatingly Dark, WTF, OMG, Heart Palpating Stars!





Jettie Woodruff is a lifelong writer, living in a pretend world since she was a little girl. Jettie spent hours filling pages of spiral notebooks with a number two pencil and a wild imagination. Her very first story was a scifi of all things.
 Jettie writes more along the lines of erotica now. She likes to keep her readers on edge, and deliver a story that will pull out every emotion possible. Writing on the edge of taboo and dark, Jettie hopes to distribute an adventure you'll not soon forget.

 Married for twenty five years, raising two boys and one girl has left lots of writing material. She has recently become a grandma to not one, but two of the most beautiful little girls on planet earth.

 Jettie also hates doing this bio. That's all you get. She loves to read and write. What else is there? <3

Stalk Links:

Private message Jettie on FB to be let in the back door of her private "dirty girls" group!

*************
Brought to you by Beauties and The Book

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form