5 Star Reviews Blog Tours featured

*New Review* Blog Tour: Undo Me by M. Robinson

2:11 PMAlma Lopez


Undo Me: The Good Ol’ Boys
By Best Selling Author M. Robinson
Cover Design: The Final Wrap


Synopsis:

I met her when I was sixteen.
I fell in love with her when I was seventeen.
She brought me to my knees when I was twenty.
I loved her against reason.

I loved her against hope.

I loved her against all odds.

Now she's back, a constant reminder of what I lost, what could have been.

I hate her. 

I resent her.

I still love her. 

Can I forgive her...

Will she be my end once again or my beginning?

Add to your TBR

READ THE PROLOGUE HERE FOR FREE!


Buy Links:

FREE WITH KINDLE UNLIMITED!!!

AMAZON UK: http://amzn.to/1nL1E8P
AMAZON CA: http://amzn.to/1RJrCWY




Review:


This story gutted me like a fish ready for a summer backyard fry. I laughed, cried, screamed, cringed, and bit the crap out of my nails during this read. M truly blew me away with this one...when I finished I was an emotional wreck with a please-don't-talk-to-me-right-now- expression plastered to my face. I felt these characters deep down to the marrow of my bones. I wanted to momma bear cradle them in my arms and smack them over the head at the same time. Only the mad genius that is M. Robinson, could make these see-saw contradicting emotions all seem together flawlessly to make perfect sense.  We have gotten glimpses of Dylan and Aubrey's rocky and turbulent story throughout this series so far, but finally getting all the gritty details, unveiled a storm of epic portions!

"The deeper the love, the deeper the pain."

I knew going in that Dylan and Aubrey's story was going to be a tough one, since we learned of the abusive relationship that Aubrey ended up in. There was no amount of preparation I could have done, to adequately prepare me for the devastating emotions that were pulled from me...more liked ripped straight out of my fragile beating heart. I was desperate to not only find out what happened that forced them apart, but what led Aubrey to end up with that horribly abusive boyfriend. The awful pain and betrayal they went through was like a living breathing entity of its own. It trampled hopes and dreams, squashed possible retributions and young love.

"I lay there trying to hold her together, knowing it didn't matter. She wasn't the only one that died that day...I died too."

There were parts of this book that shocked me to the point that I literally yelled, "Shut the fuck up!" Thankfully I was in the safety of my home, so the greater population was safe from my crazy "turrets like" outbursts. Even though this story was filled with a lot of mystery and inexplicable pain, it also had undeniable passion and heart fluttering young love. Aubrey was an amazing female character who grabbed Dylan by the balls with one hand and had him eating out of the other. She threw a wrench in his seemingly smooth running man slut machine and it was a blast to experience. Their chemistry was palpable *cue panty withering passion*.

"I won't stop until I've explored every last inch of your flesh...until I'm etched so far into your heart that you'll never be able to touch your skin and not feel me."

Yup...bye bye panties...it was fun while it lasted. Dylan was a cocky yet absolutely swoony charmer. I fell in insta-love with both of them. All those good ol' boys give me the feels. M does an incredible job guiding us through their journey. I love the way she starts each book off with an emotional jam packed prologue in the present time that leaves you wondering, how the hell did they get there...and someone get me my onesie and some wine, because I'm not going anywhere until I find out what happens next!? She then builds you up with the foundation of their love story and every crack, rattle, and earth shattering shake that happens in between. The amount of emotion that M has layered into this book, is just off the charts. Just when you see that teasing glimmer of hope in the horizon...BAM...your world is turned black and cold! Every word had a purpose and I was hooked to every last one. Bravo M. Robinson...Bravo!! I don't know if I can handle Austin and Briggs' story without a healthy amount of whiskey and tissues (hold me closer tiny dancer). 

5 out of 5 Heart Quenching, Devastatingly Beautiful, Promise-Always Stars!!!




Also Available! The Good Ol’ Boys Book one and two
(All can be read as standalone books)

FREE WITH KINDLE UNLIMITED!

Complicate Me Amazon: http://amzn.to/20GEItd
Forbid Me Amazon: http://amzn.to/1ScqHOR




Author Low Down:


M. Robinson loves to read. She favors anything that has angst, romance, triangles, cheating, love, and of course sex! She has been reading since the Babysitters Club and R.L. Stein.

She was born in New Jersey but was raised in Tampa Fl. She is currently pursuing her Ph.D in psychology, with two years left.

She is married to an amazing man who she loves to pieces. They have two German Shepherd mixes and a Tabby cat.

Stalk Links:


Instagram http://www.instagram.com/authormrobinson

Hosted by:

Like A Boss Book Promotions

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form