4.5 Star Reviews Blog Tours featured

*New Review* Blog Tour: All the Rage by T.M. Frazier

2:15 PMAlma Lopez



Title: All the Rage
Author: T.M. Frazier
Release Date: June 7th
All the Rage.jpg


Blurb:


They call me Rage.
My real name is like a shadow, always close behind, but never quite able to catch up.
I fly under the radar because no one ever suspects I’m capable of the kind of brutal violence I commit each and every day.
You see, I’m a girl. I’m nineteen.
And I'm a killer.
This life is all I know. It s all I want to know. It keeps the s**t buried that I need kept buried. It allows me to live without thinking too much.
Without dwelling on the past.
Until him.
It all changes when an ordinary boy becomes my next target.
And my first love.
I have to choose.
The only life I ve ever known has to die, or he does.
Either way, I ll be the one pulling the trigger...
All the Rage is a STANDALONE



Are you ready to meet Rage?
Now is your chance!
All The Rage by T.M. Frazier is LIVE!

Prologue:


It was once said that if you love someone enough you should let them go.  If they come back to you, they were always meant to be yours.  
It's kind of bullshit.
My story was a little different than most.  I was a little different than most.  
Because in my story, if you love someone enough, you should first drop the gun.  


Review:

"Hope was officially gone. All that was left in her place...was Rage."

Yes...yes...a thousand times yes. I know I wasn't the only one that was left scratching their heads in curious intrigue after being introduced to Rage in Lawless and Soulless (Bear's books). What a captivating and alluring character. I immediately wanted to know what her story was...learn the deep, dark, and disturbing thoughts that ran through that tiny ball of anger. So into the shadowy depths we go. Should I be THIS excited? Hmmm...what does that say about me? *Shrugs shoulders* T.M. Frazier pushes those boundaries...and I'm am more than willing to hop scotch right over them with her.

"I soaked in and reveled in the whole body shudder that consumed me with want. The want to destroy. The want to kill."

One would naturally assume, that a girl who becomes morbidly giddy with excitement from the mere thought of killing or blowing sh*t up, must have had one ROUGH upbringing. Well, we couldn't have been more wrong. I actually appreciate that T.M. Frazier didn't go the predictable route, and took us on a whole different direction with her back story. I was firmly strapped in and ready for the ride.

"The one who left her closet doors open at night, hoping the monsters would come out and take her home with them."

After taking a trip though Rage's crazed and disturbing mind, all I could think was, who could ever actually crack...no more like jack hammer through her walls? Did she even have a gooey center in there? It was so hard to think that she could show any kind of vulnerability to anyone really. Well, maybe I spoke to soon. 
*Clears Throat*
Here comes Nolan, the sexy and slightly crippled new target, ready to strip back all those hard layers. Oh my, was I rooting for this hot enticing stud!

"Who the hell was she? Where the hell did she come from? Why the fuck was she so pissed off? Why the fuck am I so goddamn hard?"

Turns out that Nolan had secrets of his own. Well, there were secrets and twists coming at me from every direction. I was a pretty vocal reader with this one. Gasping, WTFing, and straight out grunting with frustration. I kept my fingers and toes crossed for these two amazingly deep, broken characters to find their solace and happiness together in the end, despite the difficult obstacles thrown in their path.

"All rational thought was gone. In its place was the new life Nolan was breathing into my body and into the two other places in me I'd thought were long dead.
My soul.
My heart."

Slap my ass and call me Sally...call me whatever you want really! I was thoroughly  pleased with this book. Even though this is technically a standalone, I think to get the full experience and impact of these characters (including the secondary ones) I strongly suggest reading all the previous connecting books. I was secretly hoping and waiting for any clues to drop for the next books. I know, I'm a pretty needy and greedy reader.  That was pretty much the only thing that left me wanting more. I wanted a tid bit more from her time with Bear and Thia...to see her side and interaction with them. It was probably all part of her master plan though. Leaving us with all these unanswered questions, including new mysterious characters. Way to keep a girl hanging! She's just dangling a mouthwatering steak in front of my starving book junkie face. Rage was every bit the crazed, passionate, bad ass I could have ever hoped for. I will be all over whatever book T.M. Frazier writes next! If you haven't read this author before, I strongly suggest you step away from whatever you are doing, and get those one click fingers flexing. 

4.5 out of 5 Angry, Fierce, Beautiful, Give me Your Rage Stars!!!







Author Low Down:
t.m. frazier.jpg
T.M. (Tracey Marie) Frazier resides in sunny Southwest Florida with her husband and three feisty fur kids.


She attended Florida Gulf Coast University where she specialized in public speaking. After years working in real estate and new home construction, she decided it was finally time to stop pushing her dreams to the back burner and pursue writing seriously.


In the third grade she wrote her very first story about a lost hamster. It earned rave reviews from both her teacher and her parents.


It only took her twenty years to start the next one.
It will not be about hamsters.


Stalk Links:


GIVEAWAY:




THANK YOU!
TRSOR_PROMOTIONS.jpg

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form