5 Star Reviews featured Release Blitz

*New Review* Release Blitz: The Silent Waters by Brittainy C. Cherry

8:04 AMAlma Lopez




Title: The Silent Waters
Series: Romance Elements #3
Author: Brittainy C. Cherry
Genre: Romance
 Release Date: September 22, 2016


Blurb:

Moments.

Our lives are a collection of moments. Some utterly painful and full of yesterday's hurts. Some beautifully hopeful and full of tomorrow's promises.

I’ve had many moments in my lifetime, moments that changed me, challenged me. Moments that scared me and engulfed me. However, the biggest ones—the most heartbreaking and breathtaking ones—all included him.

I was ten years old when I lost my voice. A piece of me was stolen away, and the only person who could truly hear my silence was Brooks Griffin. He was the light during my dark days, the promise of tomorrow, until tragedy found him. Tragedy that eventually drowned him in a sea of memories.

This is the story of a boy and girl who loved each other, but didn’t love themselves. A story of life and death. Of love and broken promises.

Of moments.

(Book Three in the Elements Series. Complete Standalone.)








Buy Links:


AMAZON US / UK




Review:

"The world keeps spinning because your heartbeats exist," he promised.

Wow!! I'm still trying to catch my breath after finishing this awe inspiring story. My poor frail emotions are still all over the place, dancing between the light and dark. This is one of those books that will linger in my thoughts for years to come. Brittany C. Cherry tells this story with such poetic grace and profound emotion, you can't help but connect with these characters on a soul grasping level. I've read every book in the Element Series, and each one has extracted emotions from me that I wasn't even aware held such a deep influential power. Brooks and Maggie May have stolen a piece of my heart with no hopeful promise of its return. They are more then welcome to keep it, go dance and sing in the rain with it!

"True love meant you could laugh at mistakes. True love meant you could whisper secrets. True love meant you never had to dance alone."

Brooks and Maggie May had the initial setup up of destined-to-be-childhoold-sweethearts that we all get the googley eyes for, but fate threw a painful wrench in their story. I spent an alarming amount of time with one hand firmly grasping my chest while reading through all the dark struggles. Each agonizing moment held a distinct purpose, even if it seemed so inconceivable when it was happening. 

"I didn't want to see, but I still saw. I saw him. I felt him. I tasted him.
Everything grew darker
Everything became shadows.
Everything went black."

Gah...my heart still jumps, my fists still clench, and my soul still weeps when I think back to the innocent love stolen and the unrelenting struggle they have to endure in order to hold onto any shred of lingering hope. I don't often rant or rave about the delivery of a story, but the set up the author provided in this book was flawlessly done. Every place, person, and action had an equally important duty to pull everything together. 

"Do you promise me the same type of love I've read about in my books?"

"No, Maggies May. I promise you so much more."

And these characters!!! I could go on for days about each and every unforgettable character in this book, even the ones I hated with an intense fiery passion. Brooks was so fierce, but gentle at the same time. All he wanted was to fix all the broken parts of Maggie May, gladly take all the darkness that resided in her and make it a home inside him. I was rooting for them so hard, frantically waving my imaginary pom poms like the loyal cheerleader they deserved. Maggie May was such a vulnerable creature, cradled in a deep unwavering cocoon of strength. 

"I hadn't know you could hear someone's voice so clearly in the silent moments."

This book was not just about tragedy and its effect on the two main characters love story, it was about how that tragedy seeped into every open crack that it could get its grasp on. That darkness spread to almost every facet of Maggie's life no matter how much she tried to fight it. I could feel the frustration, loneliness, and hopelessness leap off the page and strangle me with the same breathlessness these characters were stuck with. There are books that you read and enjoy them just fine with a fond smile afterwards, then there are books that knock you on your ass, leaving you with an aching throb you won't ever forget. This one is definetly a knock-you-on-your-ass story that I'm still recovering from. I usually don't make it a habit to openly confess my teary eyed episodes (got to keep my street cred intact), but this book had me grabbing for my tissues on more than one occasion. You really did a number on me once again Brittainy C. Cherry!! There's one more book in this series, so I guess I might want to invest in some tissue stock, because I'm sure the next one is going to shred me just as much if not more. If you haven't read any of the books in this series, I highly recommend/demand you drop what you're doing and get those one-click fingers flexing! They are all stand alone novels, so there is no need to read them in order, go wild and read them any way you please. 

"She needed someone to fall into her memories and erase the dark waters she swam in each day."

5 out of 5 the World Keeps Spinning because your Hearbeats Exist, Painfully Beautiful Stars!!!!!





Also Available:


AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK


Author Low Down:

Brittainy Cherry has been in love with words since the day she took her first breath. She graduated from Carroll University with a Bachelors Degree in Theatre Arts and a minor in Creative Writing. She loves to take part in writing screenplays, acting, and dancing--poorly of course. Coffee, chai tea, and wine are three things that she thinks every person should partake in! Brittainy lives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin with her family. When she's not running a million errands and crafting stories, she's probably playing with her adorable pets.

Stalk Links:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form